- Are you The One?
The first thing you should know about The Case For Her is that we're purpose driven. We provide companies and organisations with equity investments, convertible debt and grants to support the mission of reaching SDG 3, 4, 5 and 6. The last six years we have been focusing on our first portfolio The Case For Menstruation and in 2018 we expanded into investing in Female Sexual Pleasure. right now we are also researching Menopause as the next subject.
We believe in collaboration and partnerships. Beyond investing in ventures we support collaborations, Public Private Partnerships and coalitions in our fields. We also believe in convening people, creating opportunities for building trust and sharing knowledge.
- a nimble, flexible and trailblazing organisation.
- a position where the successful candidate gets agency over and responsibility for performance, communications strategy and scaling our partnerships.
- a vibrant team, curious to learn and eager to solve issues with innovative methods.
- a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden.
This is a full-time position at The Case For Her. The successful candidate will be responsible for the communication performance and strategy including creating and maintaining relevant partnerships and collaborations.
The person we are looking for is a “doer”. A strategic self-starter who takes initiative and acts. We are looking for a prestigeless co-worker who is willing to dig in where it’s needed. Tasks vary from writing new letters and articles to creating strategic global partnerships and representing The Case For Her on a global scale. The role reports to the MD or co-founders dependant on the programme.
Candidates with knowledge in design and layout, Human Centered Design, Lean Data and impact measurement are encouraged to apply. Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge in Swedish is a plus. The position entails travelling abroad and travelling in low-income settings.
- Develop communication strategies to increase knowledge about the fields of Womens Health, Impact Investing, Philanthropy and about The Case For Her.
- Identify potential partners, cultivate existing and new partnerships and networks.
- Cultivate collaborations and partner coalitions.
- Craft compelling presentations, articles and decks.
- Create and foster long-term internal and external communications.
- Create and distribute content.
- Planning and coordinating events: The Case For Her presence at conferences and other events that we host or participate in.
- News watch and analysis of changes in the fields.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in communications or women’s health (paid or unpaid).
- Experience working with or eager to learn about working with digital media and print media.
- Social media savvy.
- A analytic mind.
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and able to move quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with InDesign, Photoshop, Wordpress and Office.
- Willingness to sometimes work evenings or weekends.
Why We Think You’ll Love Working With Us
- We are a horisontal organisation where your voice matters.
- You will be a part of a trailblazing organisation working in innovative ways to change the world by investing in underfunded and overseen areas.
- You will get the chance to create a global network with in subjects like Impact Investing, SRHR and WASH.
- The Case For Her offers the opportunity to build out your networks and meet exceptional people from across the globe. We are excited about your growth and about building the right team where everyone gets to shine.
- This is a new position at The Case For Her, so the positions key responsibilities can both change and be developed together with the successful candidate.
Would you like to apply?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a letter to apply. Please include the position title in the subject line.
Would you like to apply?
Send a letter and your resume to Gerda@thecaseforher.com, we will be reading applications as they come in.